Sum 2 blocks with equal numbers of text

sergiu_ciuhnenco

What column? Text rotated at 90? 3.9 / 1.8 at grid number 2?

or the ones with the rectangles like

4.4 4.8

you need to be more specific than that sergui

that verticales ones with rectangle !!!

this is the reinforcement for pillars . text rotated at 90 are the hight of the building

Is that verticals AND ones with rectangles? You realize vertical is 90 degree angle.

So sum the values at the bottom of the blocks ? the ones that are near this line? ---> "Эпюры арматуры. AS1(симметричная) (cm2)"

I need those numbers with 90 degree rotation angle( red ones by the white poline with big width), but those numbers down of white line, represent the color scale.

I give a little explanation example axis 2 :

1.6 (from WMF0) +1.6 (from WMF1)

..... each number from WMF0(block) to sum with his oposite from WMF1(block)

say 3.9 at "WMF0" block and 1.8 at "WMF1" is 5.7? and update one of the block to reflect the sum?

EDIT: I see you updated your post. another thing i dont get is from the tile "Sum 2 blocks with equal numbers of text"

Where is equal come into play? are you saying if there inst always a pair on the other block? say at "▼6" at "WMF0" block and none at "WMF1", what happens then?

OK, i see there are equal number of text on both blocks and the rectangles has nothing to do with it. Only thing to do now is to narrow the selection for rotated text and its position. I'll investigate further and may come up with another set of questions.

I notice the values at the bottom of the blocks are different as well, if we are to update one for the block, are we to keep the current values for those of the updated block? or add them as well? or are you wanting to create a new block instead?

Is it always just 2 blocks? never more than that?

Would you like an attribute block to show the results?

BTW: are those blocks created by a 3rd party program?

Edited by pBe

Hi pBE , is there some progress, or few chance to be done the lisp ?

Progress.... nil..

Ideas Yes [ a lot ]

If you notice, i threw in a couple of questions on my previous post(s), Appreciate it if you'll answer those queries, that way i wont be coding blind.

Yes the blocks are created by one ukranian soft called " Scad Office "in my country only this software are authorized for structural analysis, this software it's like autodesk robot or like SAP2000.

Yes it's always 2 blocks , but : could be more axis ( columns ) ,for example in this drawing that I attach is 4 columns, but could be 5 6... I had one time 12 axis

About the results , I also was thinking at attribute block (it's gona be the easiest way to do it ), but it would be better if it will be a new third block

pBe one more thing that a forget to mentioned : sometime this software make mistake and print the block with different numbers of text , if it's possible before to start the summ to make a check between the blocks( should be equal number of texts ), or if this is difficult ( dosen't metter I will make it manualy ).

....if it's possible before to start the summ to make a check between the blocks( should be equal number of texts ), or if this is difficult ( dosen't metter I will make it manualy ).

Easy, nothing to it. if the number of vertical text is not equal alert the user.

Yes it's always 2 blocks , but : could be more axis ( columns ) ,for example in this drawing that I attach is 4 columns, but could be 5 6... I had one time 12 axis

About the results , I also was thinking at attribute block (it's gona be the easiest way to do it ), but it would be better if it will be a new third block

Doable [me thinks] :)

But what of the other TEXT at the bottom of the block? what are you wanting to show on the THIRD block?

Easy, nothing to it. if the number of vertical text is not equal alert the user.

Doable [me thinks] :)

But what of the other TEXT at the bottom of the block? what are you wanting to show on the THIRD block?

"" if the number of vertical text is not equal alert the user ""- exactly