help me , how to install Autocad.net C#

black_coffee

dear all

i was install autocad.net wizard and visual studio 2010 + autocad 2013, but when creat new project with visual studio 2010 , type 'commandmethod' is not defined c# ? can you help me? pls. and how to install ? thank all

CommandMethod is an Attribute of a Method that allows AutoCAD to identify which Methods are to be registered as Commands for user once your Assembly has been NETLOADed, and not an actual Method. :thumbsup:

Perhaps this old thread will help get you started.

Cheers

Hi! i creat new project : http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=18162797 But have erorr:

Warning 1 There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "AecBaseMgd", "AMD64". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project. AutoCAD CSharp plug-in2

Pls help me. :) thanks

You've added a platform-dependent Assembly Reference to your project, but you're compiling to either x86, or 'Any CPU', etc.; you'll need to correct that in order to build your project.

What .NET Framework are you targeting?

What Assembly References have are you including in your project?

More information is needed; perhaps a screenshot?

Cheers

dear Blackbox

i run VS and creat project :

1. select "new project" -> select" visual C#-> "autodesk"->"autocad 2013 Csharp plugn in" click 'OK"

1.jpg

2.Click "OK"

2.jpg

3.New project ????

3.jpg

this is erorr, :(

Warning 1 There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "AecBaseMgd", "AMD64". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project. AutoCAD CSharp plug-in3

Firstly, thank you for the screenshots.

In your last screenshot, in the Visual Studio toolbar (at top, below the menus) there are two dropdown menus - the left is 'Solution Configuration' which is set to Debug (this is normal), and the right is 'Solution Platforms' which is currently blank (empty; no selection) - try changing that to 'Any CPU' and let me know how that works for you.

Unfortunately, Autodesk's .NET wizards have never been entirely what we might expect, but they are simpler to pick up then doing it all yourself (until you know more about how you want things to be in your project template, that is). :thumbsup:

Cheers