Printing differences between Acad 2014 and 2015

Phill

Hi All,

Since updating to Acad2015 we have been having issues with printed drawings.

Lines printed from 2015 are thicker than from 2014 and grey scales aren't being picked up. This issue is happening for everyone in our office. We haven't changed our ctb files, they come off our server so they weren't migrated when we updated either.

We have contacted our paid CAD support people and they think its a printer driver issue so we updated our printer drivers. That didn't help. We then contacted our printer support people and they said it was an AutoCAD issue.

We are using a Fuji Xerox ApeosPort-IV C4475 printer.

Has anyone else experienced this issue and if so, how did you fix it. It is driving us a little batty having to open up older versions of Acad to print.

Thanks,

Phill

Just rechecked, definitely picking up the ctb from the server. Using the same pc3 file to print from both programs, this is definitely coming from the server as well. Get the same results whether using the pc3 file or not. Also getting the same issue across all 3 Cad Monkeys using AutoCAD in the office.

Hi SWL210, sorry I missed your question. Print preview, when viewed zoomed in shows the same issues as when printing. Lines in 2015 are thicker than in 2014 and screening is not being picked up.

Cad64, yes we are having the same issues when printing pdfs.

I tried to upload a PDF to illustrate the issues we are having but it is too large in the quality I need to show.

Phill

Screen dump of Plotting popup boxes from 2014 and 2015. (They are called up in the file names of the jpg's). As you can see, everthing is ticked the same.

I can't get a pdf or screen shot with enough quality to show the difference between the plots to a small enough file size to upload.

plot box 2014.JPG

plot box 2015.JPG