Linetype not displaying properly

I have a linetype that should show as 2 slashes thru a solid line. Has been working for years. I recently upgraded to 2015 from 2011 and now the slashes are below the line. My MSLTSCALE and PSLTSCALE are all good. Can't figure out where the setting is to fix it. See the attached pics for description. I don't want to create a new linetype. Just trying to get this to display properly. I can open older drawings that show correctly but not draw new lines. Thanks for any info.

Steve

good

Tube Linetype good.png

bad

Tube Linetype bad.jpg

Linetype is using a "slash" from the "Standard" Text Style. The "Standard" Text Style in that drawing has been modified to to use Century Gothic font and assigned a fixed height of 0.125. Change the defined height to 0 and the slashes will be drawn full height in the linetype

*TUBE_INSTRU,----/-/--------/-/----
A,0.2,["[b]/[/b]",[b]Standard[/b],s=0.2,r=0,x=0,y=-0.1],0.1,["[b]/[/b]",[b]Standard[/b],s=0.2,r=0,x=0,y=-0.1],0.2

TextStyle.jpg

As a general rule, it's better not to change the "Standard" styles, (Text/Dimension/Mleader etc), instead create your own custom styles to avoid display/scaling issue if drawing or objects are inserted into other drawings where "Standard" styles have not been modified.

• 2 weeks later...

Better yet use the ltypeshp.shp shapes that install with AutoCAD instead of using text styles. Similar linetype:

*LARW,Limited Access R/W -per FDOT's AUTOCAD Users Supplement ----- / - / - / ----- / - / - / -----

A,.635,-.035,[TRACK1,ltypeshp,r=150,s=.06],-.04,.15,-.035,[TRACK1,ltypeshp,r=150,s=.06],-.04,.15,-.035,[TRACK1,ltypeshp,r=150,s=.06],-.04