Paste in original coords all geometry from one layer

rocneasta

As the subject states I'm looking for a way to copy in original coords from one dwg to another all the geometry from one layer, without going through freeze/thaw procedure given the fact numerous layers. Any two-four click solution?

Appreciate the help

Have you considered using the LAYISO command? It would make it much easier and quicker?

You could use LAYISO, specify the layer to isolate by selecting an object on the layer you want,

then COPY and finish by PASTE TO ORIGINAL COORDINATES.

Edited by Dadgad

QSELECT, choose Apply to = Entire Drawing>Object Type = Multiple>Properties = Layer>Operator = Equal>Value = "Your Layer">Okay (Enter)

COPY>PASTE TO ORIGINAL COORDINATES

QSELECT, choose Apply to = Entire Drawing>Object Type = Multiple>Properties = Layer>Operator = Equal>Value = "Your Layer">Okay (Enter)

COPY>PASTE TO ORIGINAL COORDINATES

Nice one SLW, I always forget about QSelect, as I have never gotten used to using it,

it is SOOO much easier to use on the fly than FILTER. :beer:

Edited by Dadgad

Silly me I completely forgot that select can select all elements within a specified layer. Layeriso was on my mind as well. Thank you all