Questons on Autocad 2015 - Duplicate Layout and AutoLISP

nicolas

Hi,

I have a few questions concerning Autocad 2015.

1. Is there a way to duplicate Layout using CTRL while dragging them as I used to do in 2012?

2. I have a list of AutoLISP that I used to run at startup. Accaddoc.lsp with a number of autoload. Now each time I used them, I have to confirm via a dialogue box.

3. Is there a way to cancel the many previews especially when I have to trim/extend?

Thanks.

1) The ability to CTRL+Drag layouts was added back into AutoCAD2015 in one of the Service Packs. I'm not sure which off the top of my head, but SP2 contains everything in SP1, so installing SP2 will be sure to restore that feature.

2) The warnings are the result of a new security feature to help prevent viruses, The preferred method is just to add the path to your Lisps to the Trusted Locations in Tools > Options > Files but you can also disable the security feature with the SECURELOAD sysvar

3) COMMANDPREVIEW = 0