AutoCAD R14

setabs

Welcome to CADTutor. :)

I have never worked with R14, so I won't try to answer your question,

but please be patient, someone will help you.

Maybe Patrick Hughes will see this, as he has used R14 for many years,

before graduating to Autocad 2015 recently.

You should check out this recent thread from Patrick,

http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?91014-A-CAD-Dinosaur

as you may appreciate it more than those on newer versions.

Assuming that your computer OS is not of a recent flavour, downloading DWG Trueview might be impossible.

But you could always upload your drawing to the cloud using AutoCAD 360, and output a PDF.

Hi thanks for the responce, sorry for late responce im just swamped with work. ok i just need it to convert dwgs to pdf, view dwgs, switch on and off layers, add locality maps

Hi thanks for the responce, sorry for late responce im just swamped with work. ok i just need it to convert dwgs to pdf, view dwgs, switch on and off layers, add locality maps

BIGAL gave you one option. Any other suggestions are going to follow along the same lines (i.e. - you'll need an additional piece of software to accomplish the task).

Thanks for the shout out Dadgad - you know, I've never done a lot of "plotting" to pdf in r14 and except for a screen grab or two I haven't even opened an r14 drawing since I started up 2015.

When I was on r14 I think I had something along the lines of CutePDF and printed up to the free limit. In fact now that I've started up r14 a pdf printer isn't in the printer list.