+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: ask for help

  1. #11
    Forum Newbie
    Using
    AutoCAD 2015
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Registered forum members do not see this ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cad64 View Post
    It sounds like you want someone to do this assignment for you. Is that what you're asking?
    oh yeah you are right I am looking for somebody who can do this cause I am only a begginer in Catia and CAD and this subject is really hard cause our Proffesor is so good in his domain and he gave uz this work who cant do anybody of us with our skiils from our previous studium

  2. #12
    Luminous Being JD Mather's Avatar
    Using
    Inventor 2015
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Williamsport, PA
    Posts
    8,725

    Default

    ...our Professor is so good in his domain...
    Why did your professor give an assignment to beginners that only experienced users can complete?
    That doesn't sound like a "good" professor to me?
    I think you must have missed some classes or leaving out other important information.
    Certified SolidWorks Professional
    Autodesk Inventor 2015 Certified Professional
    Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional

  3. #13
    Forum Newbie
    Using
    AutoCAD 2015
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD Mather View Post
    Why did your professor give an assignment to beginners that only experienced users can complete?
    That doesn't sound like a "good" professor to me?
    I think you must have missed some classes or leaving out other important information.
    trust me please that I didnt missed any classes or left out some informations. It is a very hard subject and with this simlation we can get the mark more easy, and he is very good but have a very high requirements. So if it is easy for you than you can help me if you want

  4. #14
    Quantum Mechanic ReMark's Avatar
    Computer Details
    ReMark's Computer Details
    Operating System:
    Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
    Computer:
    Thinkmate
    Motherboard:
    Intel DX58SO2 LGA1366 X58
    CPU:
    Intel i7-960 Quad-core 3.20GHz 8MB cache
    RAM:
    12GB (3x4GB) PC3-106000 DDR3
    Graphics:
    nVidia Quadro K4200, 4GB GDDR5
    Primary Storage:
    150GB Velocipraptor 10,000 rpm
    Secondary Storage:
    none
    Monitor:
    Dell P24LLH - 24" wide screen LCD
    Discipline
    See details...
    ReMark's Discipline Details
    Occupation
    CAD Draftsman/Designer...chemical manufacturing.
    Discipline
    See details below.
    Details
    I work for a specialty chemical manufacturer. I do a little bit of everything from P&IDs to civil to architectural and structural.
    Using
    AutoCAD 2018
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Norwalk, CT USofA
    Posts
    46,503

    Default

    I'm sure someone here can show you how to do it but don't expect anyone to actually do your assignment for you. That's not going to happen. YOU are the student....not us. Just so I'm clear, you are being asked to draw a helical screw in 3D and complete an animation. Is that correct?

    "I have only come here seeking knowledge. Things they wouldn't teach me of in college." The Police

    Eat brains...gain more knowledge!

    I'm now a full member of the Society for the Promotion of Mediocrity in CAD. Standards? We don't need no stinkin' standards! Take whatever advice I offer and do the opposite.

  5. #15
    Forum Newbie
    Using
    AutoCAD 2015
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReMark View Post
    I'm sure someone here can show you how to do it but don't expect anyone to actually do your assignment for you. That's not going to happen. YOU are the student....not us. Just so I'm clear, you are being asked to draw a helical screw in 3D and complete an animation. Is that correct?

    I need to explain the axiom of how helical screw works , and we need to use that screw is inclined plane and how is possible that it works

  6. #16
    Senior Member lrm's Avatar
    Computer Details
    lrm's Computer Details
    Operating System:
    Windows 7 64-bit
    RAM:
    16 GB
    Discipline
    Education
    lrm's Discipline Details
    Occupation
    Teacher, AEC and mechanical
    Discipline
    Education
    Details
    Civil and Mechanical
    Using
    AutoCAD 2014
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    349

    Default

    Google "inclined plane wrapped into screw" for some great images as a start. This is not a task for a newbie to animate with CAD so you might consider making a video of a triangular piece of paper being wrapped around a pencil. From what you stated it doesn't appear that using CAD is a requirement.

  7. #17
    Forum Newbie
    Using
    AutoCAD 2015
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Registered forum members do not see this ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by lrm View Post
    Google "inclined plane wrapped into screw" for some great images as a start. This is not a task for a newbie to animate with CAD so you might consider making a video of a triangular piece of paper being wrapped around a pencil. From what you stated it doesn't appear that using CAD is a requirement.
    oh yeah man I found that video yesterday and then I knew it must be the way for me

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts