ACAD 2015 Layer state changes very slowly

Marco1979

Hi there, just since yesterday we (at our office) all upgraded from ACAD12 to ACAD15(SP2) (including a brand new computer HP Z440). All good and well, but one thing keeps annoying me; when i change from 1 layer state to another it takes like 7 seconds to switch. Sometimes even a bit unstable. I tried this same thing at 2 of my coworkers and there it switches just fine.

In ACAD2012 it also swichted very nicely.

Anyone any thoughts?

W7

,,,, I tried this same thing at 2 of my coworkers and there it switches just fine.

When you tested the coworkers computer, did you test the same drawing and same layer states?

Have layer states gotten any new features? It might be that they just need to be upgraded and will be fine with subsequent switches?

Turn on hardware acceleration?

Yep. Should there be a difference anyway in the kinds of states?

Edit: turning ON hardwaraccel does seem to make it bettter. 'll keep you posted. For now thanx!!