A text library need adding a function. Thanks a lot

AIberto

Dear Lisp Master

Happy Easter

a Text Library routine , Every time ,I need add some text to list from Text Library. Then write them into the drawing .Spent a lot of time .

01.png

I thought for a long time . I hope add text to list quickly. So, I thought of using shortcut buttons.

02.png

I modified the Dcl file , But I can't write lisp program. I only know basic,eg. "Command ",

Dear lisp Master ,Can you help me ? I'm truly grateful for your help.

Lisp and DCL file in Attach.

Here is the tcf.INI file , (ini file is the Text Library)

Parts to remove oxide skin 
Remove burrs
Bending radius control within the R2 
Solder joint to uniform 
Can't virtual welding 
Chamfer are C0.5 

oh. I almost forgot. The author is cabinsummer . This routine is open source .

http://bbs.mjtd.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=92135

tcf.lsp

tcf.dcl

Edited by AIberto

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AIberto

• pBe

• Dahzee

• tombu

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can you post the link to where you found the code? It could have a description or other useful information.

Hi tombu,Thank you for reminding me.

I have added.

What happens when you do click the buttons on the "The commonly used" column? or should i say, what is suppose to happen? and the "pick" button?

Nice idea btw: [ to the author ] :)

cabinsummer is a forum moderator (bbs.mjtd.com). Looks a long time did not show up.

Good idea, but there is nothing I can do.

Good luck!

What happens when you do click the buttons on the "The commonly used" column? or should i say, what is suppose to happen? and the "pick" button?

Hi pBe, nice to meet you. I want to contact the author. But No tidings. so I post in forum.

Every time

when I drawing is mechanical parts. so I need add

Remove burrs
Chamfer are C0.5
etc. 

to the list from Library . And then inserted into drawing from list

attachment.php?attachmentid=53635&d=1428242345

when I drawing is sheet metal parts, so I need add

Bending radius control within the R2 
Solder joint to uniform 
Can't virtual welding 
etc. 

to the list from Library . And then inserted into drawing from list

So, I thought of using shortcut buttons.

When I click the button "MACHINING PARTS"

these string

Remove burrs
Chamfer are C0.5
etc. 

will automatically added to the list

Text Library (tcf.ini) the content is only part of it, There are many many string not added into

Edited by AIberto

Heres's a thought, why not add the strings for the Machining parts to tcf.ini? That would be the easiest and fastest way. Will that work for you?

Heres's a thought, why not add the strings for the Machining parts to tcf.ini? That would be the easiest and fastest way. Will that work for you?

Hi pBe.

I think need four *.ini file,

Text Library is a one

List can saved to xxxx. ini

When I click the button "MACHINING PARTS" , read " Machining parts.ini" file , then write to List

I could not have the background of the list_box attribute's color to ( green ) as shown in the above posted dialog boxes !

Hi Tharwat . Nice to meet you!!! :)

The list_box attribute's color is green , Related to computer Settings

control panel---> Display--->appearance--->advanced---> items (windows) --->color--->others

Hue --->85

Sat--->90

Lum-->205

Addtocustomcolors --> ok--->ok--->ok

This setting can alleviate eye fatigue :)

and what is the "pick" button for?

Hi pBe.

The "pick " button is Select the Text from drawings , added to the library

Ok another question.

So, I thought of using shortcut buttons. When I click the button "MACHINING PARTS" these string

" Parts to remove oxide skin..."

.....will automatically added to the list

When the user pick mech or cast, the list under "library" will be appended with the the other set of strings ? so whats the point in separating the ini files then? sort of like like what i said before. put all strings in one ini file. that way you dont need to modify the code.

You understand what i'm driving at? Now, if the entire list would be replaced, then having different ini files would make sense.

As for the pick button, when the user selects a TEXT/MTEXT/ATTRIBUTE, the value would appear on the edit box [you should give that a name as well btw ] between Library & List. ?

It wouldn't be too hard to modify your code to do the latter.

When the user pick mech or cast, the list under "library" will be appended with the the other set of strings ? so whats the point in separating the ini files then? sort of like like what i said before. put all strings in one ini file. that way you dont need to modify the code.

Not appended .

You understand what i'm driving at? Now, if the entire list would be replaced, then having different ini files would make sense.

Yes,When user pick mech or cast button, entire list would be replaced.

As for the pick button, when the user selects a TEXT/MTEXT/ATTRIBUTE, the value would appear on the edit box [you should give that a name as well btw ] between Library & List. ?

Don't care this“pick” button , The default, The string is added to the library. This has no effect.

The process is like this:

First, I need add what I need“string” to list , and save. this may need to choose save to where . mech? cast? or sheet ?

When I click the button "mech" ,Clear List and read mech.ini file , Written to the List. At this time. I can click "ok" button Insert the string to the drawing.

Or continue to add other items from Library ,following can save again or insert to the drawing.

Not appended

That is what your wrote on your previous posts AIberto

So, I thought of using shortcut buttons. When I click the button "MACHINING PARTS" these string

" Parts to remove oxide skin..."

.....will automatically added to the list

Yes,When user pick mech or cast button, entire list would be replaced.

Now that makes more sense. :). You may need to add the default string list to the "commonly used" column

Don't care this“pick” button , The default, The string is added to the library. This has no effect.

Then what is this for?

The "pick " button is Select the Text from drawings , added to the library

I will ignore the use of that kind of tone for now AIberto, I will take that as "frustration" from your part.

All i'm doing here now is clarifying your requirements.

That is what your wrote on your previous posts AIberto

Now that makes more sense. :). You may need to add the default string list to the "commonly used" column

Then what is this for?

I will ignore the use of that kind of tone for now AIberto, I will take that as "frustration" from your part.

All i'm doing here now is clarifying your requirements.

Sorry.My English is very bad. I don't have a clear explanation . Can you understand my post in the #15 ?

Hi tombu,Thank you for reminding me.

I have added.

Bing translation for those of us with limited language (I only understand English): http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=zh-CHS&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fbbs.mjtd.com%2Fforum.php%3Fmod%3Dviewthread%26tid%3D92135

Didn't provide much of a description, but helpful. Can it be added to existing Text or Mtext at a picked location?