Text Height won't change in point label style

hogfan1978

So, I've got several points from my survey that I want labeled with elevation and description on my drawing. To do this, I just assign the proper point label style to that point group and there they are...

The only problem is that these point labels are in model space and the rest of my multileader-type labels are in paperspace. I would like the point labels in modelspace to look the same as the multi leaders in paperspace (spline leader and the same size text and arrow head).

So, I go into the point label style and just change the text height, right? ....wrong - it doesn't change the size of the text. Also, I don't know where to change the point label leader to spline or change the arrowhead size.....

I hope this is clear, not sure how else to explain it....any help would be appreciated...

I'm using C3D 2012.

Okay so I figured it out. I'm a dummy...

I was trying to change the text height in the Layout tab of the point label style editor. I changed it in the Dragged State Tab and it worked.....

Thanks,

hog

Hey you have completed 1st year of the 5 year degree in CIV3D point styles ! :lol:

It only took about 4 hours to work out how to rescale our survey station lables making them a bit smaller. Something like 12 variables.