Worm/Worm gear alike

HQuest

Hello all.

Have searched around to no avail, so I had to ask. I'm sorry if that was answered before; if so I clearly missed it. Directions are welcome.

I am trying to manually make a worm and worm gear, instead of using the accelerator. Reason is, the drawing I'm working on is based of some live pieces I've already made and I'm trying now to replicate them as much real as I can.

The worm is a 10cm long, 25mm diameter, M12x1.5 threaded pin. And my 20mm thick, 20cm diameter worm gear matches this M12x1.5 thread just fine (again, this system is already working on the real world). Now, I don't know how can I make the same M12x1.5 thread on the outside of the worm gear and/or how to joint/constrain/assemble the worm and the worm gear so I can drive them together. Apparently my Inventor (and search) skills are too limited to do that on my own.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

[EDIT]

I figured out the drive relationship, everything spinning as expected. Just had to think outside the box :)

drive.PNG

Still clueless on the surface M12x1.5 threading...

Edited by HQuest