insert block from .txt

rookie37

This program inserts a block for a text file. I need to modify it so that it inserts different blocks.

This is a drawing of a human sundial. Simply paint it on the concrete, stand on the month and your own shadow says what time it is. The inner and outer ellipse are the hours. (two rows because of daylight savings time) This sundial only works for the longitude and latitude that it was designed for.

The 12 small circles in the center are the months.

the 31 to 44 coordinates in the text file are the months, (I don't have 14 months. 2 months are entered twice)

I need to modify this program so that the coordinates 31 - 44 will each insert a pre defined block. (last 14 in sun.txt)

For example 31st coordinate will insert the july block. The 42nd coordinate will insert the october block

Will someone help me?

Actually if it would be easier, you can change it to read a .csv instead of a .txt file

sun.txt

insertblockfromtext.lsp

analemmatic sundial.dwg

One idea is to make a program that will copy sun.txt into 15 different files each with different names. hour.txt, jan.txt, feb,txt.......