AutoCAD 2016 keeps unchecking my snap settings

clarice

Thanks for the update! I didn't realize it's happennig while using the hatch command (even if most of my problems with AutoCAD have something to do with it). I tested it on different PCs here at the office and it happened everytime.
It only happens while hatching a pick point area. Apparently, the snaps complicate the calculations of the hatch border. While hatching a selected polygon, the snaps probably establish the boarder without further calculations. Even though the command line suggests Undo as a way to back out of the hatch, their program code does not account for the snaps having been turned off during the pick point hatch.

• 4 years later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dana W

• BradleyFl

• RobDraw

• clarice

Bump just to say I'm in 2016 and just discovered this issue is still around. Not a big deal for me - I don't often undo hatch, but I do use delete→hatch→oops often. Accidentally hit another delete and had to undo and noticed the bug.