Geographic Location

Newton his

I am having the an issue with Geographic location. The attachment shows the error It worked fine a few days ago. I have searched around for the fix but can not figure it out. According to autocad I do not need the HotFix they have. Also I am logged in to autodesk I believe. It shows my username in the upper right corner but the drop down menu still asked me to sign into autodesk 360. If I click on that nothing happens.

Geo Problem.JPG

I know that I had that same kind of box pop up before I added in the hotfix from the autodesk website. I also recall it doing that to me again a while back and I was not sure why. I just tried again and it is working fine for me now. If you have not already installed the hotfix they released for it than I would start there just to make sure that is not what the problem is.