3D rotation text in 2d drawing

Amir Rafiq

hi how are you all.

i have an question that in my drawing i have a 3d rotating text and i dont know how to make a new one ..i am attaching the file reference and please help me how to write this one

jpeg.jpg

Is this a 2D isometric drawing? If so then we are talking about isometric text which would involve working with the three isometric planes and applying an oblique angle to our text so it looks correct. Please confirm we are NOT talking about a true 3D drawing.

BIGAL AND REMARK bro this is not an original 3D drawing . only in this part of the 2d drawing we show the roof detail like this. But originally this is a 2D drawing

hi how are you all.

i have an question that in my drawing i have a 3d rotating text and i dont know how to make a new one ..i am attaching the file reference and please help me how to write this one

Copy one of the existing ones.

Match properties from one of the existing ones.

Explore the properties, angle and oblique angle and replicate.