Silently Import Page Setups, redefine if exist! HELP!

tmelancon

I currently have a routine that imports Page Setups from a master file. Its like 20 plus page setups. My question is that when this routine runs and a drawing currently has one or more page setup being re imported then it prompts the user with a Y or N if they would like to redefine.

I do not want this infringing on my CAD guys, and just wish to import and redefine automatically and silently if necessary. So they are not bothered. See code below.

(DEFUN C:PSN () (command "._-PSETUPIN" "G:/DESKTOP/PAGE SETUPs/MASTER_Page_Setups.dwg" "*")(PRINC))

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Ahhh Expert. That did the trick. Worked like a charm, only issues(which really isnt a problem) is how it shows all 20 plus page setups redefining in the command line.. Arghh I dont suppose cmdecho would work or something like that?

• 2 weeks later...

I am back again, I have tried to no avail to silence the redefining of these page setups. Nothing works. Any suggestions of something I can add to the existing code to make this happen?

Take a look at functions getPageSetupName, deletePageSetup and addPageSetup defined by code http://jtbworld.com/autocad-pagesetup-lsp. You should be able to use getPageSetupName to test for the Page Setup you want to replace and use deletePageSetup to delete it if needed, and use addPageSetup to add the one you want.

No command functions used so nothing should show up on the command line.