Industrial drawing

Razorcad

Hi guys,

Does anyone know where I can find Cad industrial drafting standards? I have to develop standards for this company im working at. (Maybe im not searching properly online, but I havent found much)

Just Industrial is too broad for standards searching. Your specific segment of "Industrial" needs to be used for searching. What is it, Mining, nuclear reactors, or Cheese production?

Hi guys,

Does anyone know where I can find Cad industrial drafting standards? I have to develop standards for this company im working at. (Maybe im not searching properly online, but I havent found much)

Industrial in witch field

And is there any specific products

Metric or SAE

With preset layers and linetypes colors or any specific lisp or parts

Being more specific will help members to supply guidelines and more help

Ive worked with cross border Canada/US standards and there are often hangeups or tolerance differences so i cant speak to the canada side of things. I know several firms state side that use PIP as a their standard or at least a starting point.

http://www.pip.org/