Model-Paper toggle disappeared when in a Layout

Lithium

2009 LT This is not the Display Layout and Model Tabs problem. What has happened is, on the command line, on the right side--to the left of where the padlock is, where I used to see Model or Paper (Model changes to Paper when clicked), it is not there now. This happened when I created a new Layout.

I also notice that when I save the file it always says QSAVE Regenerating Layout. Regenerating.

I have never used LT, but in the lower right hand corner (on the regular Autocad) there is a dropdown list where you specify what you want displayed on your status bar. Not all the way in the corner though, that would likely be your Clean Screen icon, which might really confuse you.

I have never used LT, but in the lower right hand corner (on the regular Autocad) there is a dropdown list where you specify what you want displayed on your status bar. Not all the way in the corner though, that would likely be your Clean Screen icon, which might really confuse you.
Mine's all the way over, has three horizontal bars, roll over tool tip displays "Customization".

Thanks for heading me in the right direction.

There is a small, downward pointing triangle on the right side of the bottom bar. Clicking it brings up a list where the various icons can be toggled by putting a check mark or removing it. I had to check "Paper/Model". I clicked the "Drawing status bar" also and that gave me a new bar with the drawing scale and the 'drafting scales'. I unchecked that and now I have the Model/Paper toggles all on the bottom bar and everything is back to normal. Thanks again.