Maximum lines to paste into command line

svorgodne

I am testing some Lisp programs before the final version and I paste the code directly into the text AutoCAD screen. It was working fine but I think I changed accidentaly a system variable so that I cannot paste more than 56 lines on the text screen.

Does anybody know why?

I assume the answer should not be more than two lines of explanation. I may be wrong though.

thanks in advance

Sergio

I have had similar issues in other programs where the functions i was calling in the code caused the problem. Not sure this is what you got but if you added a function call reight before you started having the issues it might be related.

You might look into QAFLAGS, other than that I wouldn't know of a Sysvar that might control that. Might be something in the Registry.

I agree though, use the VLIDE.

I found another solution... I just typed first on the command line

(progn

And then I could paste the whole program until the line I wanted to test and just closed the opened brackets and so it was running the program until the point I wanted.

Thanks anyway. All solutions were very useful

Sergio