Title Bar problem

MDD73

Hi

If possible could someone please help.

I have windows 10 installed and architecture 2012, please see attached. If I maximise the screen the title disappears ie: Autocad Architecture 2012 Drawing1.dwg.

Also is it possible to minimise or remove the search bar as it covers the maximise / minimise button which is annoying.

I have looked online to try and rectify the problem without finding anything other than it is a windows 10 problem.

Any help would really be appreciated.

title bar.jpg

Re: search bar. I assume you are referring to the AutoDesk Exchange window (with stylized "X" icon)? I believe that can be disabled through Options > System > Access online content when available checkbox.

Re: search bar. I assume you are referring to the AutoDesk Exchange window (with stylized "X" icon)? I believe that can be disabled through Options > System > Access online content when available checkbox.

Thank you for replying. Yes I was referring to the Autodesk Exchange window. I unchecked the box and it doesn't remove it.

Hi Thank you for reply. I tried the information on the link. Unfortunately the path to the key shown did not match the path on my computer I tried to find the key without success.

I did not expect the key in the link to match; it was an example. Well it has to be there somewhere. Think.

OK then well I did a search on the following...

"autocad architecture 2012"+"autodesk exchange"+"disable"

...and found this more specific information...

http://blog.jtbworld.com/2011/06/how-to-disableenable-autodesk-exchange.html

Edited by ReMark

I did actually try a "find" in the registry to see if there was something that resembled what was posted on the link and there was but it was not clear and I am quite fearful of making changes in the registry. However I will have a look at the last link you suggested. Thank you once again for your help, really appreciated.

1. Create a backup of the Registry before making edits to it.

2. Know how to restore it.

3. Edit the Registry.

4. Test.

I backed up the registry and also did a system backup. Checked the registry and entry LaunchNFW was showing a (3) which I guess would solve the problem but it didn't.

Registry location is:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Autodesk\AutoCAD\R18.2\ACAD-A001:409

and when LaunchNFW is 1 Autodesk Exchange will auto-start. When the LaunchNFW is 3 Autodesk Exchange will not show when AutoCAD starts.

I will probably have to persevere with what I have. Thank you for your help.

registry.jpg