Create a LISP as a function for Section Plan >View to the section >UCS to the current

Deby Ferdian

Hi, I'm Ferdy want to looking for a Routine of Section and than the automatically bring the view to the Z direction or the Top view of the new Section has just updated and even if including the UCS will following the current view was updated. Is it possible and is there a way like this using a LISP routine ?

#For my example of the persist what just have I do in earlier minutes by manually. This attached a file I made for you to see. Be glad and appreciate to you will help as soon! ~_^.

Sample to figure out a Section.lsp.dwg

Edited by Deby Ferdian
correction a lots!

Please, Help.. To figure out this and I have looking for this one and what I got just only "XSEC.LSP" but it don't want work it all! then I deleted that file because of I don't know what the file function this is ???

I looking for which the LISP Routine that can be create a section plane then after that viewing to the object of sliced including the UCS will following to that new view that have just maded by section plane with Live Section!

All of Action what I talk above here. Is these can be possible done to write into LISP Routine ?

Edited by Deby Ferdian
there are wrong of my writtens!