Repeating a macro problem.

rohgahh

Hello

I want, for example, to use a macro that ask for a radium and then let me make as many circles as I want with that radium.

I can do both in separated macros, but I want to do it in one macro.

Macro to ask for the radium:

^C^Csetenv;radium;\;

Macro to do the rest:

*^C^Ccircle;\$M=$(getenv,radium);

Thanks for your help in advance.

If you do circle R "enter radius" "pick a pt" circle appears, just press Enter pick pt circle appears, Enter pick pt circle appears, radius is stored so no need to re enter each the radius. Same with a circle or fillet so long as you do not change no need to enter the radius option.

Thank you for your help it solves the circle problem, however doesn't solve my problem. The circle was an example.

Let me try to explain it better:

The point is to have the initial part of the macro to ask for the radium and then have the drawing of circles (an exemple) repeating as many time as I want (until I press esc)

If I put the * before all, it will always ask for the radium and I don't want that, just want to repeat the drawing part.

I want to use this to ask for the starting number and then change an attribute value, incrementing each and every click. I can do this except the part I explained above.

I want to use this to ask for the starting number and then change an attribute value, incrementing each and every click. I can do this except the part I explained above.

So what you are asking for is a macro that will increment numbers? (You can't use a lisp because you are using LT).

I found these years ago, they should still work.

This puts new text with an incremented value on the drawing with each click of your mouse.

*^C^C_text;\;;$M=$(+,$(getvar,USERI1),1);setvar;US ERI1;$M=$(+,$(getvar,USERI1),1);

You can change the starting value - use SETVAR to change USERI1 to 1 below whatever initial value you want.

This one increments text that is already on the drawing

*^C^C_.Change;\;;;;;;$M=$(getvar,USERI1);_.Setvar; USERI1;$(+,1 ,$(getvar,USERI1))

This time though set USERI1 to the value you want to start with.

Thanks to ZOOMHARIS and MIKE.PERRY on the AUGI forum