Tool Palettes are locking them selves up.

Greetings! I have a very annoying issue that I have never had an issue with. Ever since I started creating my own tool palettes, everything behaves as it should. However something seems to change when I go away or reload Autocad. The tool palettes are being locked up and all material I can find is "how to lock" and nothing on "how to unlock" or keep this from happening. Has this happened to anyone else? Thanks in advance!

PALETTES AUTOLOCKING.PNG

ReMark, I did. I suppose that is a no-no eh? Thank you very much. Still learning the ins and outs of support path behavior. On the same subject matter somewhat I am also trying to figure out what an atc file is exactly and how to make one. Are these better than an exported tool palette? Same function?

Re: file paths. From what I have read you can only edit the tool palettes in the folder on the top of the list. So if the tool palettes you want to edit are down a folder or two you would have to move that folder to the top of the list.

When you export a tool palette an .xtp file is created.

Edited by ReMark

No they are not the same. I mistakenly typed .atc when I should have typed .xtp. Thank you for catching my error. I'll correct it immediately.

Can you please explain the difference in behavior and how to create .atc file? Thank you.

Forget .atc, ReMark said that was a TYPO, stick with file type .xtp and you will do a lot better. :beer:

.atc is a file type relating to text, and has no relevance in this context.