Modify Text Height in Tables

I made a schedule about 55 windows in it. now Text is bit too small how can I increase the Text size. I can do it individually in each cell by matching properties.I m sure there is a better and faster way to do it.

The best way to do this would be to have used or created a custom Table Style, wherein you would specify the Cell Text height for 3 different kinds of cell text, Title, Header & Data (use the drop down menu circled in red).

TABLESTYLE command will open the dialog for creation or customization.

If you already have a Table, but I am guessing what you have just LOOKS like a table, you can select it, and then in your right click shortcut menu you will find some Table options to get you started.

As if you were modifying text height in a defined DimStyle in the DimStyle manager, you could quite easily modify the Cell heights used when the table style was created, by redefining them in the Table Style dialog, and upon exiting that dialog, if done correctly, by clicking OK to confirm your changes, the text heights in all affected cells of any tables in your drawing with that Table Style, would be altered accordingly.

table style cell height change.jpg

modifying table text heights in dialog.jpg

Edited by Dadgad

You must have a much larger printer than I do.

It appeared to me like your table was about 60' wide and 148' long?

I usually do my tables in paperspace.

I played around with your drawing for a while, including creating a new table style, starting from your style, which is in modelspace. I deleted everything that was on the turned off layers, as the dwg was too big to attach with it still in.

I scaled them all down by1/5, which makes them all start to look a bit more reasonable, but the text height in the cells is still something like 2', which even with eyesight as bad as mine, seems kind of BIG!

I avoid applying a height in the defining Cell Text style (I would leave that as zero), but that may be the norm for working with Annotative, I am not sure about that.

I think applying the height in the cell text height breakdowns for Title, Header & Data is probably a better way to go.

Maybe someone who uses Annotativity will be better able to advise as regards that.

Pretty Big window schedule.dwg