Group Layer Filter lisp?

C4DM4N

Hello all you CAD Guru's out there! I am currently having trouble creating a lisp and am in desperate need of experienced guidance. I am trying to make a command such as

(defun C:lo ()
 (command "layer" "on" "*" "t" "*" ""))

which turns all layers on, however i need the layers Circuit-1 through Circuit-12 to be untouched. For example if i have circuits 5 through 12 turned off, frozen, whatever state they may be in needs to not be affected by the command to turn all layers on.

Basically I would like to make a command that turns all layers on with the exception of layers Circuit-1 through Circuit-12

I started to write a code based on layer groups which I though may be the way to accomplish this task. I.E. make a layer group of all layers EXCLUDING or removing Circuit 1-12 and thaw or turn on all of that layer group. I am unsuccessful in thawing the "new layer filter" using code. (I can however right click on the group and change its visibility to thawed and that works.)

(defun c:TESTER (/)

(COMMAND "-LAYER" "FILTER" "NEW" "GROUP" "" "*" "NEW LAYER FILTER" "")
(COMMAND "-LAYER" "FILTER" "EDIT" "NEW LAYER FILTER" "DELETE" "CIRCUIT-1" "DELETE" "CIRCUIT-2" "DELETE" "CIRCUIT-3" "DELETE" "CIRCUIT-4" "DELETE" "CIRCUIT-5" "DELETE" "CIRCUIT-6" "DELETE" "CIRCUIT-7" "DELETE" "CIRCUIT-8" "DELETE" "CIRCUIT-9" "DELETE" "CIRCUIT-10" "DELETE" "CIRCUIT-11" "DELETE" "CIRCUIT-12" "")
(command "-layer" "t" "new layer filter" ""))

Where have I gone wrong?

Edited by SLW210
Add Code Tags!

(command "layer" "on" "!*circuit")

Does this work. Don't know if you can use it ! Like this.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

no not quite but thank you iconeo for quickly responding! It tells me that no matching layer names are found. :(

I took out the ! in the code

(command "layer" "thaw" "*circuit*" "")

and it seems to be working now however it is doing the opposite of what I need it to do. It is only turning on the circuit layers instead of leaving them untouched and turning on all other layers.

So sorry, the operator is ~ not !...

(command "layer" "thaw" "~*circuit*" "")

I think all of these operators apply.

AutoCAD 2017 Help: To Work with the Layer List in the Layer Properties Manager

# (pound) Matches any numeric digit

@ (at) Matches any alphabetic character

. (period) Matches any non-alphanumeric character

* (asterisk) Matches any string and can be used anywhere in the search string

? (question mark) Matches any single character; for example, ?BC matches ABC, 3BC, and so on

~ (tilde) Matches anything but the pattern; for example, ~*AB*matches all strings that don't contain AB

[ ] Matches any one of the characters enclosed; for example, [AB]C matches AC and BC

[~] Matches any character not enclosed; for example, [~AB]C matches XC but not AC

[-] Specifies a range for a single character; for example, [A-G]C matches AC, BC to GC, but not HC

` (reverse quote) Reads the next character literally; for example, `~AB matches ~AB