Macro Linetype scale

PAWEL17

I have an existing macro for a certain linetype

How can i add a linetype scale, so it draws the polyline in a certain scale

^C^C-la;s;M-FLEX-N-04-DD4;;cecolor;bylayer;-ltype;s;ByLayer;;-lweight;ByLayer;lwdisplay;0;pf;

That's fine, but I want it to be scaled just for that 1 linetype. because the linetype is governed by the standard text style.

I can easily add it to the macro, but once ive drawn the line, i have to manually set the linetype scale back

I often change variables at the start of macros, and then change them back again at the end.

Can you just add a command to change it back at the end?

Or will it have potentially different values and you want to return it to the old current value, rather than to a default, say 1? (that is also possible, but longwinded, so I want to check with you first!)

Pawel17 rather than a macro you would be better off with a lisp as you can do more settings in an easier manner and create the pline as part of it. In my menus I have draw an object eg drainage pit so all the layers and line types are correct. The other thing we have is about 20 lines with correct layer and line type preset we just drag these close to where we are working and use the set current layer and draw the object. Much easier than a macro.