Subscription Service for Solidworks?

drewbranson10

Hello, I have went through the Solidworks website and I have also contacted them but have not received any answer after a day. I was curious if anyone knew if it was possible to get Solidworks on a month by month subscription or if you have to get it in a yearly subscription? Also, if it is possible to get it monthly, does anyone have any idea how much it would cost?

I have yet to see any mention of a month-to-month option for Solidworks.

For information regarding subscriptions Dassault recommends contacting your local VAR. If you don't know who that might be then contact call 800-693-9000.

Sort of but not really. At solidbox we can bundle solidworks license with the purchase of a pc. This lets you pay monthly but isn't a month by month license. Autodesk has gone subscription on all their programs abd I believe are going to start offering bundles.