Scaling attributes without setting annotation scale

jwhip804

For some reason this thread is not showing correctly for me. If im not the only one this is showing this way for please delete and i will create a new thread.

We use Microvellum which has its own scaling built in (command SCL) which does not change the annotation scale of drawing. I am creating a Label that will give the user the ability to select the scale he is using to adjust the size of the label.

So far i have managed to get the line work and half of the attributes to scale correctly. Along with this block is the ability to stretch the horizontal lines which takes the scale attribute with it. When testing current block i get the option Converted (cant remember how to get rid of this for the life of me) and when i select a different scale from my drop down 3 of the attributes act correctly and the horizontal lines start stretching themselves to the left of where they should be.

CustomCalloutLabel.dwg

I merged your threads and deleted all of the others you created.

Your threads were awaiting approval for the links, same with some of your posts. New members posting links have to be approved, be patient or make your posts without any links.

I merged your threads and deleted all of the others you created.

Your threads were awaiting approval for the links, same with some of your posts. New members posting links have to be approved, be patient or make your posts without any links.

Oh ok lol thank you.