Need some dynamic block help!!!!!

kickboxer08

I have created a block I plan on using as a sheet template border.

I wanted to make it smart by adding parameters and actions.

I currently have a polar parameter with a polar stretch which works fine.

It allows me to stretch the border to make it smaller or bigger horizontally while also allowing me to rotate it.

I also would like to stretch the top and bottom half of the border separately, as some sheets will be different sizes and lengths depending on what i'm showing. I can of course add a stretch action to them individually which works fine.

The Issue I'm running into is when I use the polar stretch and rotate the block to a specific spot, the points that are associated with the specific "Stretch" actions for the top and bottom half of the border don't rotate with the block and messes up the block.

Please help me figure out a way to rotate the block while still being able to stretch horizontally and vertically.

Please the see the file I have attached to see what I have set up.

:)

Sheet Template.dwg

How many different sheet sizes do you typically use?

Well there are no set sizes that i can just create. Basically I'm using these these templates along a Right of Way of roads which vary.

which is why I want something I can just stretch to an offset up to that ROW.

Pretty much I'm making these sheet templates to rotate and stretch along a baseline (mid point of R.O.W.). Once that's done i want to be able to adjust the width of the sheet depending on the size of the Road i'm working on.

Hope that helps.

Would have thought put your sheet in a layout 1 size fits all and just scale the model view, makes printing so much easier. I know our surveyors have to print true sheet size just the object within can be scaled to fit.