Help!. Count many Atributes in cad

luongthevinh

Hello everybody.

I have a ploblem to count a many attributes in cad.

Example:

I have a rectangula duct with Height x Weight x Length.

I want a lisp count Attributes with couple include: "Height x Weight x Length"

In forum have a lisp but it only count individual there attributes.

I want include "Height x Weight x Length"

Thank's so much!:)

I mean is if use lisp http://www.lee-mac.com/countattributevalues.html , theresults obtained indicate that the value of the function Attribute, but I mean but my opinion is obtained both terms of each "block".

Example the cad file https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzeFfYduaZE3aG5wcHBveldmTzA include Rectangular Duct

on parameters including the length, width, height of the duct.

When using the peel only part lisp on each individual value.

I need to strip out the number as sets

Example:

Duct: "300x200 L = 1120mm " quantity 1, such as individual so not like lisp is peeled off each value: 300 quantity 1

****************************** 200 quantity 1

****************************** 1120 quantity 1

I want lisp to do this.

Thank's a lot.

While I don't quite understand your exact needs, this will create a list of all unique tagname/attribute values with their respective counts and sum values

[b][color=BLACK]([/color][/b]defun c:att-sumc [b][color=FUCHSIA]([/color][/b]/ ss i en an ad av ai tn as d q s x al[b][color=FUCHSIA])[/color][/b]
 [b][color=FUCHSIA]([/color][/b]while [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]not ss[b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b]
        [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]princ [color=#2f4f4f]"\nSelect ATTRIButed INSERTs:   "[/color][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b]
        [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]setq ss [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]ssget '[b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b][b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]0 . [color=#2f4f4f]"INSERT"[/color][b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b][b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]66 . 1[b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b][b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b][b][color=FUCHSIA])[/color][/b]
 [b][color=FUCHSIA]([/color][/b]setq i 0[b][color=FUCHSIA])[/color][/b]
 [b][color=FUCHSIA]([/color][/b]while [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]setq en [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]ssname ss i[b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b]
        [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]setq an [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]entnext en[b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b]
              ad [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]entget an[b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b]
        [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]while [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]= [color=#2f4f4f]"ATTRIB"[/color] [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]cdr [b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]assoc 0 ad[b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b][b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b]
               [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]setq av [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]cdr [b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]assoc 1 ad[b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b][b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b]
                     ai [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]atoi av[b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b]
                     tn [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]cdr [b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]assoc 2 ad[b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b][b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b]
                     as [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]strcat tn av[b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b]
               [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]if [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]not [b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]assoc as al[b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b][b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b]
                   [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]setq al [b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]cons [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]list as 1 ai[b][color=RED])[/color][/b] al[b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b][b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b]
                   [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]progn
                     [b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]setq d [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]assoc as al[b][color=RED])[/color][/b]
                           q [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]1+ [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]nth 1 d[b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b][b][color=RED])[/color][/b]
                           s [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]+ ai [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]nth 2 d[b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b][b][color=RED])[/color][/b]
                           x [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]list as q s[b][color=RED])[/color][/b]
                          al [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]subst x d al[b][color=RED])[/color][/b][b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b][b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b]
               [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]setq an [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]entnext an[b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b]
                     ad [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]entget an[b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b]
        [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]setq i [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]1+ i[b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b][b][color=FUCHSIA])[/color][/b]

[b][color=FUCHSIA]([/color][/b]prin1 al[b][color=FUCHSIA])[/color][/b]
 [b][color=FUCHSIA]([/color][/b]prin1[b][color=FUCHSIA])[/color][/b][b][color=BLACK])[/color][/b]

This may help to find a starting point

-David

How to say you understand now. In short I have a problem counting volume on drawing HVAC ductwork. In the drawing, I draw the duct by this dynamic block as file i sent. The problem is that I need a lisp have counting the amount of duct with sizes and different lengths.

So,

So I really hope you can help me write a lisp to do this. If doing so, it increases work efficiency is very high.

Once again I would like to thank all of you for helping me.