Conditional Help

mwade93

I got help with another command using conditionals on here, but I seem to be having difficulty with this code. What it does is read the value of the sheetsize command which is selected outside of this code. Not all of the layouts are available for every paper size. So this code is supposed to cancel if the layout selected isn't created for that paper size. However, it isn't functioning correctly. If I select the correct paper size, it will insert the layout with no problem. It also works if the value is nil. I'm assuming it has something to do with the conditional lines for the last two conditionals, but I can't figure out what's wrong. Thanks for the help.

((/ SHEETSIZE)
   (if (and SHEETSIZE)
       (progn
           (command "layout" "template" SheetSize "QF002DES" "imageframe" "1" "imageframe" "0")
       )
       (cond 
           ((not SHEETSIZE) (alert "Sheet size was not selected.  Please select sheet size and restart the command."))
           ((= "2016 TM 30x42 Template" SHEETSIZE) (alert "This layout is not available for the selected size."))
           ((= "2016 TM 11x17 Template" SHEETSIZE) (alert "This layout is not available for the selected size."))
       )
   )
)

Hi,

I am not that sure that I got your point but let's hope this would help. :)

(if SheetSize
   (if (wcmatch SheetSize "2016 TM 30x42 Template,2016 TM 11x17 Template")
     (alert "This layout is not available for the selected size.")
     (command "layout" "template" SheetSize "QF002DES" "imageframe" "1" "imageframe" "0")
   )
  (alert "Sheet size was not selected.  Please select sheet size and restart the command.")
)