use any ctb file for a a drawing

rock1

Is there any way to use any other ctb file for the drawing opened? I have a drawing that says “y432” ctb file missing when I go to plot options. Of course, I can rename my own ctb file as y432 then use it. But is there any option that enables me to use a ctb file other than the “y432” one?

note - y432 is just an assumption for a name of ctb file

Open the plot or page set-up manager dialog, click on the plot style table dropdown list and simply pick one. See the attached image.

Of course, any of the other available plot style tables (ctb files) may or may not plot the drawing the way it was intended to be plotted. I can predict that the ctb file the drawing is asking for is a custom one that responds by plotting certain lineweights depending on the object property color of the lines.

Use the Monochrome.ctb plot style table (packaged with the program) from the dropdown list to plot the drawing. If the lines all come out the same thickness, then the above mentioned custom, color dependent ctb file was controlling lineweight. Are there lineweights assigned to your layers? If so, then the lineweights will plot with the layer assigned lineweights regardless of which ctb file is used IF you check the Plot Object Lineweights box on your page set up or plot dialog. If you make any changes on the plot dialog be sure to check the Apply to Layout button so the changes will be saved.

At least then you will know what you are dealing with.

Untitled.jpg