x,yand z coordinates values

cadamrao

I found a lisp routine written by Ralph Grabowski if you're interested. The routine prompts the user for the "precision" (values from 0-8 are acceptable) but the height of the text is hard-coded in. You'd have to change this. I'm sure one of the Lisp gurus here could improve upon it but it's a start. The routine will write the X, Y and Z coordinates next to the point that is picked on a single line.

Actually this will only work for X and Y coordinates...you make a new dim style (X ord for example), modify it, and go to the "preliminary units" tab...in the prefix field, put X . Type dimord at the command prompt and pick your point. There's your X coordinate. Now create another style for your Y coordinate.

The OP specifically requested the X, Y and Z coordinates.

I did find a Lisp routine but the OP never got back to me.

Those blocks could easily be converted to XYZ, I just needed them in North/East/Elev format and the video shows how to make them (in XYZ form).

I just noticed that he has yet to respond. :glare:

For additional information, here's a related thread.