pipe placing

Guest cad2007

Guest cad2007

for pipe creation anybody having idea?because i want to create the pipe as per the giving length with tracking

method.one line i am placed and i am selecting means its need ask width.after i am given with its will create the

pipe depending the center selected line .after i am selecting line whereever iam tracking the cursor its need to

place(Like flexible ..so we can fix the end point easily)...aftr end pick its need to execute the lenght of the pipe.Pipicreation.dwg

Guest cad2007

OK.But i want place like closed polyline(like pipe) and after place its need to show the length..here length means centerline sel;ected line length......for that.....

Somehow this way of requesting sound familiar but user name is different...

I've been lurking from the sidelines, and noticed the similarity to another member yesterday, while reading this post.

SteveJ

I've been lurking from the sidelines, and noticed the similarity to another member yesterday, while reading this post.

SteveJ

Well duh, he apparently needs to know how to use all the free code he's trying to acquire. :glare:

Well duh, he apparently needs to know how to use all the free code he's trying to acquire. :glare:

There are some clues in the way his sentences are constructed and the fact he uses cad 2007 and mechanical discipline as Balaji did, Not to mention all the requests for code. I am not sure, Its only a guess, But it seems to be happening again.

The big give away is how he leaves no space between his sentences and the attachments within sentences. He must be using another ip address.

for pipe creation anybody having idea?because i want to create the pipe as per the giving length with tracking

method.one line i am placed and i am selecting means its need ask width.after i am given with its will create the

pipe depending the center selected line .after i am selecting line whereever iam tracking the cursor its need to

place(Like flexible ..so we can fix the end point easily)...aftr end pick its need to execute the lenght of the pipe.[ATTACH]24288[/ATTACH]

Hay friends I am John. Now I am doing the Project in Cad. So Iam expect Some Codes (Lsp). Any body helps me for this?(Plz see my 2 helps)

1)Here i am Selecting[ATTACH]24102[/ATTACH] the Red Color(In Attached Dwg) Line and Give Command means wherever that Red line intersect with another line its should be break(Line means here Line & Polyline and Breakline(Both)).Here I am selecting multi line means also That multi line intersection Should be break. This is my challenge in my project. I want break with only lines (Source)

2) What ever entities (Like Block, Circle, Line, and PolyLine) crossing with my Selected line its should be select...

Hi here Balaji.I am using the lsp for Break at point and Trim inside and Outside of the Rectangle.So after using this Lisp options my Drafting Setting is getting all snap option is unselect.So how to arrest this problem?Or i want include any codes for this?Please see the Attached *.Jpg....[ATTACH]24181[/ATTACH]

See what I mean?

Edited by The Buzzard

I am sure he got slick already and started another new account. One thing that does not seem to change is the fact he expects completed codes to his order. He is in the wrong place.