PDF to DWG Converter?

laynein

Hello,

I've looked around quite a bit for some sort of convert tools to do this task-convert PDF to DWG. Just wondering if there is anything out there that you guys recommend?

I have a few PDF files that I need to convert, so I can make some edits.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Please take a look at the bottom of the thread - you will see a list of similar threads since this was intensively discussed in the past. Thank you.

Regards,

Mircea

I found a software named PDF to DWG Converter which converts may drawing perfectly, almost retain all entities as original AutoCAD drawing, be easy to use and yes it is also totally editable.
Obviously it is up to each person to rate software like this with their own tests but I cannot agree with your statement.

I created a PDF using the AutoDesk DWG To PDF.pc3 printer and then converted it back into AutoCAD. I agree it looks nice but it only comprised lines. All my blocks and polylines were now lines and so was all my text, not my definition of retain all entities.

I found a software named PDF to DWG Converter which converts may drawing perfectly, almost retain all entities as original AutoCAD drawing, be easy to use and yes it is also totally editable.

Yet another new user that joins only today to post a link to the above PDF program which has been posted several times in the past few days by new users. I am fairly certain it is targeted spam/link building by them. :glare:

he was still on line when I posted my comment so I waited for a reply. I think you are right.

Were the other post also ALMOST in English?

EDIT - I see you got a reply from lillian :D

• 4 weeks later...
Obviously it is up to each person to rate software like this with their own tests but I cannot agree with your statement.
That is what I was thinking also. It is primarily dependent upon how the PDF was created in the first place. I doubt very seriously that a $220 program is going to convert a "scanned" PDF into anything close to the original DWG.

why do people have to advertise like this (OK, they probably wouldn't sell many units if they were honest about its abilities) when it is so easy to disprove? I created the pdf file using the driver supplied by AutoDesk. Surly I can't be the only one who does it that way. :D