Lisp routine for topology

Loque

I was meaning to ask ..for instance...when I'm vectorinzg some areas on topographic maps (such as..lakes, forests, mining areas...etc.) it happens that when I'm using polyline.. it doesn't snap on the end point it's a bit longer or it snaps on the other object that is on different layer etc...problems problems...so..when I'm having like hundreds of areas and I want to calculate sum of all areas I can't do it coz there are some miss clicks during vectoring. So...I was wondering can some routine visualize problems like.. create a small circle near edge that didn't snap right or it snapped on different object ...like basic topology..something like that.

http://imageshack.us/f/17/captureyq.png/

to basically visualize and create small circles to point out errors...(circles, triangles, rectangles... nvm)

Here...i posted link with a picture..something like that.

I would use that lisp in cadastral survey/land registry, more precisely cadastral plot. To point out errors and eventually repair them. Coz some cadastral plots snap one to another, to some roads, overlay etc...and when you have like hundreds/thousands of them is quite difficult to analyse them one by one and repair every plot.

it happens that when I'm using polyline.. it doesn't snap on the end point

Do not draw the last leg of the polyline - use the Close option :D

So...I was wondering can some routine visualize problems like.. create a small circle near edge that didn't snap right or it snapped on different object ...like basic topology..something like that.to basically visualize and create small circles to point out errors...(circles, triangles, rectangles... nvm)

Wouldn't we all like some magical routine :lol:

Are you looking for a lisp routine that will draw circles around gaps in your geometry?

I think someone else made that request recently.

any success on that matter?