Check it out. I just ordered a new ShuttlePRO v2 input device. What do yall use

Currahee

It is a Contour Design ShuttlePRO v2 (shown below). Has anyone used or own one? How do you like it? I am going to use the ShuttlePro along with the mouse or trackball (hadnt made up my mind on that yet).

ShuttlePro v2 Website

spro.jpg

spro2.jpg

Can't wait to get it and try it out. With all those buttons it reminds me of my old Digitizer I started off in CAD with..LOL

YouTube of the product:

http://youtu.be/AEcY7uVEavo

I already run this mouse and trackball together but they dont have enough input options for my taste.

m150.jpg

trackball.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Currahee

• PotGuy

• Mike_Taylor

• CheSyn

It looks cool, but $110 for a fancy mouse?

I just use a simple 3-button mouse with the speed at the highest possible setting. Combined with shortcuts and LISP routines of my own, I don't really have a need for anything else.

It looks cool, but $110 for a fancy mouse?

I just use a simple 3-button mouse with the speed at the highest possible setting. Combined with shortcuts and LISP routines of my own, I don't really have a need for anything else.

I know but it has a bunch of buttons...LOL8)

I just like a standard wireless mouse. Left mouse button, right mouse button and middle mouse button does everything I need.

I use the wired mouse, got tired of dead battery right in the middle of something.

That looks like it would be a lot of fun to use, once you get it all set up, dialed and

you learn how to drive it and pass the road test! :beer:

yea, it didnt say what kind of operators license I need to operate it...:police:

I also order a Razer - Naga Epic Gaming Mouse.

Razer - Naga Epic Gaming Mouse

This one should be here tomorrow/Friday. I thought I would try it out also with the ShuttlePRO-v2 and use the Razer to replace either my mouse or trackball. Has anyone used or own one? How do you like it? It has received good reviews on other AutoCAD sites.

razer.jpg

razer2.jpg

razer3.jpg

----------------------------------------

I wanted one of these but were too expensive; $400.00

SpacePilot PRO

spacepilot.jpg

Edited by Currahee

I know but it has a bunch of buttons...LOL8)

So that's what it's for... Impressing the ladies.

"Mine is bigger and has more buttons..."

The bright red sports car of CAD drafting. :D

So that's what it's for... Impressing the ladies.

"Mine is bigger and has more buttons..."

The bright red sports car of CAD drafting. :D

Yea, yea...LOL you got it...

women love a man that knows how to work them fingers and what buttons to press (or not to...LOL)

...:excited::celebrate::excited:....:winner:

Yea, yea...LOL you got it...

women love a man that knows how to work them fingers and what buttons to press (or not to...LOL)

...:excited::celebrate::excited:....:winner:

Definately to LOL!

I use a wireless Logitech 5 button mouse. The thumb buttons can be configured for different commands in different programs. This combined with shortcut keys is all I need.

I have a 17 button Razer Naga Gaming mouse at home I use. The synapse program you can download for it allows for automatic switching of profiles from one program to another depending on what is currently active. It stores up to 20 profiles all of which are stored on a cloud service by then so it can be accessed anywhere.

The synapse also allows relatively qucik changing of profiles manually which is nice when moving from 3-D modelling to 2-D drawing qquite easily and without hinderance. Although I do primarily use it for gaming its pretty cool none the less.

I forgot to mention it also glows!

I love glowing things. Red lights on my case, green on my mouse, blue on my keyboard and gaming pad.

I have a 17 button Razer Naga Gaming mouse at home I use. The synapse program you can download for it allows for automatic switching of profiles from one program to another depending on what is currently active. It stores up to 20 profiles all of which are stored on a cloud service by then so it can be accessed anywhere.

The synapse also allows relatively qucik changing of profiles manually which is nice when moving from 3-D modelling to 2-D drawing qquite easily and without hinderance. Although I do primarily use it for gaming its pretty cool none the less.

I forgot to mention it also glows!

I love glowing things. Red lights on my case, green on my mouse, blue on my keyboard and gaming pad.

You'd love my '05 keyboard then!

Lights glow dark blue, and are variable. Would you like Dark blue, Faded blue or off?

PC Case has fan w/ red lighting @ front.

You'd love my '05 keyboard then!

Lights glow dark blue, and are variable. Would you like Dark blue, Faded blue or off?

PC Case has fan w/ red lighting @ front.

Yea, this mouse has an option to choose your color or let it cycle thru different colors.

I would love to have one of those pretty Red AMD cases with the red light coming thru the front and side. It would have to be Red...over here in the states we are serious about our college football teams and our colors. You would not find a Georgia Bulldog fan wearing orange and blue like you wouldn't have a Florida fan wearing red and black...LOL

But I digress, they are not many cases that I can use; I have a CPU fan that is about 6" tall and 5" in dia. So my case is pretty large and the sides have been cut out for 6 case fans; 4 on one side and 2 on the other.

Yea, this mouse has an option to choose your color or let it cycle thru different colors.

I would love to have one of those pretty Red AMD cases with the red light coming thru the front and side. It would have to be Red...over here in the states we are serious about our college football teams and our colors. You would not find a Georgia Bulldog fan wearing orange and blue like you wouldn't have a Florida fan wearing red and black...LOL

But I digress, they are not many cases that I can use; I have a CPU fan that is about 6" tall and 5" in dia. So my case is pretty large and the sides have been cut out for 6 case fans; 4 on one side and 2 on the other.

At least you'd like my Comp. Fan then!