Lisp routine for generating diagrams

kratki spoj

Hi,

I'm lookin for a lisp routine that will draw a diagram from selected blocks.

These blocks should have some attributes defined within. For example,

I could have 25 different blocks on a drawing but all of them would be numbered from 1 to 25, and these numbers would be in a text by them (text from attribute or simple MText).

I want to draw a diagram of these same blocks but in number order which they appear. Also there should be a line that connects them.

I'm not a programer, so any help is appreciated. Thank's.

Thank's for reply. For quick response I'll put an image of example what I need.

So, on the left there's some blocks scattered on the drawing. On the right is a

block diagram from these block in number order. If it's not enough I can always put a .dwg if needed. Thank's again.

example.jpg

Okay , that 's clear enough but I need to know the tag and the block name of that attributed block to include them in the routine .

So upload a sample drawing with that block if that possible to continue the routine .

Is it okay with you to have the line from the center of the attributed block ? because this would be much easier than deciding which side to start the line from .

Okay , that 's clear enough but I need to know the tag and the block name of that attributed block to include them in the routine .

So upload a sample drawing with that block if that possible to continue the routine .

Is it okay with you to have the line from the center of the attributed block ? because this would be much easier than deciding which side to start the line from .

The tag and the block name are changeable. They do not need to be strictly always the same name. This program should work for different blocks. Diagrams are generated for different kind of blocks, but if u can handle this simple example i presume it would be very easy and useful to upgrade the program. Also it's okay to use center position for now. I don't want to bother you with details, so I'm gonna upload this simple drawing, and if you can get it work for now it would be great.example blocks.dwg

Tharwat it is possible to use the attribute creation order rather than using a unique tag I did this with VBA very easy, expect can be done with VL lisp etc as well. Just post question.

The problem is that with the attribute object that is outside the box since that I used the boundingbox function to get the center point of each attributed block , and it goes like this .

Diagram.gif

Tharwat it is possible to use the attribute creation order rather than using a unique tag I did this with VBA very easy, expect can be done with VL lisp etc as well. Just post question.

Are you referring order of creation BIGAL?

Your test program is another type of program that could be very useful. Drawing polylines to selected blocks is prior work. In my problem described above, drawing a block diagram is the second thing I need to do.

If it's possible, could you reprogramme your test version to a version that connects blocks but doesn't draw lines in blocks?So they are connected in the end with a simple line or polyline?

Thank's.