Icon Customisation

Lee Mac

I have now finished my LISP, with the help of CAB and others. (Thanks! :P)

And now I would like to set a toolbar button to execute the command.

I am using AutoCAD 2004 and have gone to 'tools', 'customise', 'toolbars' and have created a new toolbar button, ready to assigned a syntax.

I have assigned a syntax to the button and written a title and description, however I am having problems adding an image....

I have created my desired image in Photoshop at a size of 16x16 pixels and have saved it as both a bitmap and an ico (icon) file. But neither can be successfully assigned to the button - the only result is four grey pixels in the top left corner of the button image box.

Not sure if this post is applicable to this forum, but if any of you have ever had the same problem, any help would be much appreciated. :)

Thanks for the FAQ link, but it doesnt seem to be quite the same on AutoCAD 2004 as the referenced folders do not exist in my program files.

Is there a colour limitation on the bitmap/ico used?

no idea

in products up to 2006 I think I always chose an existing icon and edited it - so for instance I had a red floppy disk for SAVEAS parked next to the blue one for SAVE

You Could Try To Save Its As A Menu File And Type Menu Load .

But Be Care Full Cause It Will Erase All Customized Toolbars

So Save Profile As Other And Type Menuload.