another publish question:

Guest lelebrasa

Guest lelebrasa

Hey folks,

I was reading other topic about publish. I have to try to open a new one.

On my older version (2004) if I want to print couple layouts, I use to select all and hit ctrl+print and that is it…now, I think, this is not possible anymore, so I have to publish. My problem is, I have to print and also convert in pdf (I use the Cutepdf plotter installed in my computer, I think I don’t need it any more, right?).

So If I select 10 tabs and wanna print all, there is any way to change the printer/plotter direct on the publish windows? Or I have to go tab to tab changing the printer? (actually, this is what I been doing), don’t forget, I need to sets or print outs, one in paper one in pdf.

Hope someone in there could help me

Tkx

when in the publish dialogue box, select all layouts, when they are highlighted u can simply click in the page setup for the first layout and change this to what you want and it will apply this page set up to all the layouts then, hope this is clear enough for you, just ask otherwise.

Guest lelebrasa

thanks....

I found my problem, I didn't have a plot set up as default, now i add 2 plotters, one for pdf (I don't know why do not use the auto cad for it) I use Cutepdf (free) and add my default plotter. Now, if I follow your instruction works perfect LOl thanks

Also, when in the publish dialog you can select all, right click and copy, now you can set up the copies to PDF and the others to go to paper. Save that setup and you are ready for the next time.