How to reset date and time of drawing

LobarInc

I don't know what you need this for, but I don't think you can set a specific date (unless maybe you change your computer clock, I'm not sure).

You can copy and paste all contents of your file into a new drawing, save. It will show as created today.

Or, find a drawing that was created on the desired date, saveas, erase all, paste contents there.

Thanks. It's for school. I need to set an earlier date. I lost my project that I did a few days ago and I just finished it for the second time. It was due yesterday, but my teacher always checks the date when it was created and finished. So now if I can actually change the time on it, I will get full credit. lol :D

Thanks. It's for school. I need to set an earlier date. I lost my project that I did a few days ago and I just finished it for the second time. It was due yesterday, but my teacher always checks the date when it was created and finished. So now if I can actually change the time on it, I will get full credit. lol :D
I once shopped somebody to a university for posting on a forum trying to cheat on their assignments

I wasn't a mod there and couldn't see IP addresses at the time :whistle:

BTW - forum rules are that you should search before posting - this topic has been covered before and is easily searchable

I once shopped somebody to a university for posting on a forum trying to cheat on their assignments

I wasn't a mod there and couldn't see IP addresses at the time :whistle:

BTW - forum rules are that you should search before posting - this topic has been covered before and is easily searchable

That's the kind of achievement only a parking warden would brag out.

That's the kind of achievement only a parking warden would brag out.

I think you're missing the point. :roll:

You never know who's reading your posts.

It could be a classmate or your teacher or your boss or someone affiliated with the company that builds the software you're trying to hijack.

Think before you post. :wink:

I think you're missing the point. :roll:

You never know who's reading your posts.

It could be a classmate or your teacher or your boss or someone affiliated with the company that builds the software you're trying to hijack.

Think before you post. :wink:

Very true - at my university, all submitted work is scrutinised carefully and if the submitter is found to have cheated, then they are given a warning, and if caught on multiple occasions, kicked out. :cry: Quite a serious matter.