Lisp to toolbar

fleagle8t

Hi Guys,

Can someone please tell me how to get a Lisp into a toolbar so that I don't have to load it everytime I start a new drawing?.....

I'm kinda new to this so if you could put it in idiot terms, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers:)

Use something similar to this as your macro

(if (not c:[color=Red][i]commandname[/i][/color])(load "[i][color=Red]lispfile[/color][/i]" nil));[i][color=Red]commandname[/color][/i];

where lispfile is the name of the .lsp file (be sure it's in the support file path)

and commandname is the command used to invoke the routine.

I didn't think about autoload - no need for toolbar button, just type the command name

:) Aside from what gets loaded from the misc lisp file, everything I load is with AutoLoad from my MNL file.

I like adding buttons in my cui for my lisp routines, then stick 'em on my toolbars.

I'm a keyboard-man, but I do have this pulldown that loads with our company CUI...

CES-pulldown.PNG

I'm not about to make button images for all this crap.

guys i want to do the same thing, but am having trouble following this, i cant see instructions on how to place a lisp routine into a pulldown or toolbar.

In the CUI create a new Command using a macro as shown in post #3; drag it to the appropriate Menu or Toolbar

j1.jpg