Align Text to Curve

Lee Mac

This would be almost perfect if it had an option to do an ( above a default elevation option). That would allow for a floor by floor finish floor dimension. Just throwing that out there.

Thanks Lee.

Damn you do good work.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lee Mac

• JeepMaster

• fabcad

• notview

• 9 months later...

Hello Lee Mac,

Very difficult the shakespeare language.

Your dynamics functions are revolutionary for my daily work.

Yes I want this option, please, because I do this work every day in my maps, if you want to release your fonction.

Very thanks,

Fabcad

• 9 months later...

Hi Lee,

After seeing your post and your excellent lisp routines on the cadtutor site...I have a question...is it possible for the Align text routine to do multiple lines of text via a crossing or window of that text...

thnx for all the hard work,

Z 8-)

Thanks zemoe :)

After seeing your post and your excellent lisp routines on the cadtutor site...I have a question...is it possible for the Align text routine to do multiple lines of text via a crossing or window of that text...

The program in this thread (CurveAlignedText) will only align a single text object, although I have also written this program which will align any number of objects to a curve - perhaps it is more suitable.

Lee

• 1 year later...

Hi Lee Mac,

can you make (e.g. CREEK) into single text C R E E K and align single letter into curve. There are options for increasing/decreasing of font size, text spacing, width factor, & offset from curve.

Thanx for good work!!

notview

can you make (e.g. CREEK) into single text C R E E K and align single letter into curve. There are options for increasing/decreasing of font size, text spacing, width factor, & offset from curve.

Slinky Text

Thanx for good work!!

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

Lee Mac,

Good Day!

It is better if you add an option increasing and decreasing of Font Size (in CurveTextV1-4.lsp).

Thanks for your good work!!

Great programmer!! Thank you Lee Mac for Slinky Text!!:D

Thank you :thumbsup:

It is better if you add an option increasing and decreasing of Font Size (in CurveTextV1-4.lsp).

In the current version of the program the text size is dependent on your setting of the TEXTSIZE System Variable.

• 2 years later...
Hi Lee sir

align text to curve mirror option and rotation with all degree could modifie

Thanks

Hi yathishkumar,

It is already possible to specify an arbitrary rotation by typing 'R' or 'r' whilst aligning the text, or through the Settings menu.

Please ensure you are using the latest version of the program, which may be found here.

Lee

• 3 months later...

Hi sir,

i have a problem.

while i select the curve osnap is not working on curve.

could you able to update. on block align,align object to curve & align text curve.

i hope it maybe help us.

thanks.

thanks

Hi sir,

i have a problem.

while i select the curve osnap is not working on curve.

could you able to update. on block align,align object to curve & align text curve.

i hope it maybe help us.

thanks.

thanks

Due to the use of a grread loop to generate the dynamic visual effect in these programs, all standard drawing aids (Object Snap, Orthomode, Tracking etc.) are unavailable when positioning objects using these programs.

As I've demonstrated with my GrSnap function, it is possible to imitate the functionality of Object Snap, however, this utility would not be compatible with programs such as my Align Text / Object to Curve programs, as these programs are continuously repositioning the objects in question - therefore, the utility would continuously snap to the object being positioned before any surrounding objects.

Lee