Lost in Auto CAD space... Need help

garp

Hi there..

Can anyone help me on this one.. :cry:

Yesterday the drawing was there but today its gone. I can see the Buildings in paper space but I cant see anything in model space.

Any ideas.

Thank you G

I have tried all of that before I posted the question..

The best result out of doing that was two dots one pink the other white. I am unable to zoom in on them..

measuring the distance between both dots gives 5.14E+99..

any idea what thats all about..

I have a back up so its not a major horror its just that I have never lost something so much.

hmm... the dots, are they just dots, i.e. Points? Or is it your drawing just very zoomed out? Bring up Properties to see what you have marked.

If one of them isn't you drawing, can you delete it? What happens then if you Zoom>Extent?

Have you Thawed/On everything?

Thanks guys... Yes it was that simple.... I was soooo far away from the drawing. Dont know why that happend but it did. Thanks for the answers..

usually you find that you've come out of a copy or move command incorrectly and deposited something on the outskirts of space which you can't see, causing your drawing space to become HUGE!