Flatten alternatives

nocturne00

Try this:

(defun C:settozero_Z ()
(command "_.UCS" "")
(command "_.move" "_all" "" '(0 0 1e99) ""
"_.move" "_p" "" '(0 0 -1e99) "")
(princ)
(alert "Zeroing coordinate Z is complete.")
)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cad64

• nocturne00

• skipsophrenic

• merdrignac

Have you ever tried command CHANGE? I recommend first to select all objects (ctrl+A) and then call CHANGE command. It will ask for properties - "P", then select "E" for ELEVATION, and give it value 0.

Hello the script above works great.. however I am recieving the following error message:

; error: Automation Error. Not allowed for this proxy

Any ideas ? :D

What exactly are you using, the LISP or The Macro code?

AFAIK Revit does not use LISP. I doubt if the Macro works in REVIT either. Ask in the REVIT MEP FORUM.

• 7 years later...

Hi, Copied the Code and gave Flat at Commonad Prompt, but nothing happened. Pl let me know how to make all "Z" values to zeros.

Regards

Som

1 hour ago, Somraj said:

Hi, Copied the Code and gave Flat at Commonad Prompt, but nothing happened. Pl let me know how to make all "Z" values to zeros.

Well, I posted that routine in this thread 12 yeas ago, so it could simply be that it doesn't work in the latest 2021 version. It still works for me in 2018 though.

What are you trying to move to Z0? Can you provide some screenshots or post your drawing?

Welcome to CADTutor Morphix.  :)

I am lisp illiterate, and haven't tried this one, but if you are unaware there is a built-in Autocad command which you might want to know.

The CHANGE command has been around for a long time, and is very useful.

It can be used to change the Properties of multiple selected entities, or all of them.

Among those Properties is ELEVATION.

Read the commandline prompts to see all the options.

WHOOPS!  I just revisited this thread and realized that sevdo2000 made that suggestion back in 2012, NEVER MIND!  :oops:

Edited by Dadgad
follow up

Additionally, since 2008 VIEWBASE has been added to the quiver, a great alternate and very good functionality to explore, if you are not familiar with it.

• 2 months later...