Unable to load .arx file

joan

Hi! I'm trying to load terrain .arx file from autocad and the message say: unable to load .arx files. the version of autocad is 2007 and thes arx file is for autocad 2007 too....Can anyone hlp me plz??

Spatial Terrain

"A series of AutoCAD plug-ins - manipulate TINs, polyface meshes and solids in AutoCAD®: contouring, gridding, boolean operations, merging, validation and more! Spatial Terrain products are based on highly efficient algorithms allowing the rapid processing of large amounts of data. Functions that are unavailable in standard versions of AutoCad® 2000, 2000i, and 2002 can easily be executed using these ARX plug-ins."

Maybe the problem stems from the fact the plug-in was made to work with earlier versions of AutoCAD?

I don't recognize terrain.arx. What program is it normally used with?

It s a plugin for autocad you can import points with x,y,z from a txt file and then you can easily have a terrain model. You must the load the .arx file but i realise that i cant laod any arx not only this. i also have a plugin named stl about stuctural items it's an arx file too but i cant load it. Do you have any ideas why is that happen?

Spatial Terrain

Maybe the problem stems from the fact the plug-in was made to work with earlier versions of AutoCAD?

When you install this plugin it has many version of autocad in the folder in order to choose the correct one...