Bind Not Found Xref

Ok Guys But I Have One Problem When I Run Bind Lisp It Work Normally Without Any Error Massege Tell Me That There Are Problem Otherwise When I Make Bind Normally It Give Me Error Message(i Use Bind Lisp Locate In This Form)

Thanks

WHEN I MAKE BIND FOR SOME FILES IT GIVE ME ERROR MESSAGE TELL ME THAT (At least one of the specified xrefs failed to bind for an unknown reason) WHAT IS THE MEANING OF IT?

AND WHEN I MAKE BIND WITH LISP IT MAKE BIND NORMALLY BUT XREFS STILL FOUND IT DIDN'T GIVE ME ERROR MESAGE IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE LISP GIVE ERROR MESAGE IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEM?

I have merged your two threads. Just stick with this one until you find a solutioin. Posting multiple times on the same issue makes it more difficult to get an answer because you will just keep getting the same responses over and over.

And please don't shout. Posting in all capitals is the equivalent of yelling and may discourage others from trying to help if they think you're angry.

Can you post a screenshot of your Xref Manager before you try to Bind? I would like to see the status of your Xrefs.

Did you try Repathing your Xrefs as I suggested previously?

Do you have Nested Xrefs? That could also be causing problems.