Top Posters In This Topic

• rengised

• Lee Mac

• alanjt

• lpseifert

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same method as I described?

Wow, that's sad. I purposely didn't look at your code so I wouldn't be influenced and I still did the same thing. Seemed like the easiest way to get the individual intersections. The only difference was I used a lambda expression instead of defining a separate subroutine. I feel rather uncreative.

Wow, that's sad. I purposely didn't look at your code so I wouldn't be influenced and I still did the same thing. Seemed like the easiest way to get the individual intersections. The only difference was I used a lambda expression instead of defining a separate subroutine. I feel rather uncreative.

Yeah, I was just curious - it does seem like the easiest way to approach the problem, I suppose you could avoid the break by creating the lines manually (feasible I suppose as we are dealing only with lines), but tbh break just seems easier...

Yeah, I was just curious - it does seem like the easiest way to approach the problem, I suppose you could avoid the break by creating the lines manually (feasible I suppose as we are dealing only with lines), but tbh break just seems easier...
Yeah, I thought about that, but then you'd have to delete the old lines and get all the necessary data from them. It just wasn't worth it. I suppose you could copy each line, then entmod accordingly, but as you said, Break was the easiest route.

Did you remember to trans your points to match UCS?

You've got a thing about that lol... yep 0 -> 1 :)

LoL

I deal with a lot of rotated UCS, so I have to always remember to trans my (getpoint). It's funky with command usage, because you have to remember to trans your WCS to UCS.

Nice idea! - that is probably a lot more robust than using a LISP...

Funny how doing so much LISP programming rots one's brain. I can't believe I didn't suggest this earlier. :roll: