• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lt Dan's legs

• Lord V

• alanjt

• Lee Mac

Top Posters In This Topic

I've selected it with ssget, now how do I get the scale. I couldn't find it in the pdf's Alan sent me

I've selected it with ssget' date=' now how do I get the scale. I couldn't find it in the pdf's Alan sent me[/quote']entget and get scale or convert to vla-object and get scale.

Thanks. I was searching forever before I gave up and asked. I think I'm going to just study this at home. I have no time at work to really study it

Thanks again Alan! Got my routine to work

:) Happy to help.

Did you ever conquer the Frame one you were wanting a while back? Placing and rotating a L block to each corner of a close polyline.

I kind cheated on that. I created a dynamic block of a rectangle, dimensions and the corners already in them and modified your lisp to prompt for length and width. I'll come back to that.

I'm doing simple stuff to speed everyone up now. So far, things are working great. As I learn more I'll start tackling harder projects.

Dumb move

Okay, I loaded a lisp in VL editor and I forgot to save it. The command still works but how do I get it back so I can save the routine? I cannot see it in the VL editor anymore

Dumb move

Okay' date=' I loaded a lisp in VL editor and I forgot to save it. The command still works but how do I get it back so I can save the routine? I cannot see it in the VL editor anymore[/quote']

type VLIDE

didn't work... I don't know what I did but it's showing as if I just started cad... I saved it afterall. Lucky me.

didn't work... I don't know what I did but it's showing as if I just started cad... I saved it afterall. Lucky me.

It just cycles through open windows (files, etc.).